Alberta Chamber of Commerce is collaborating with Agriculture Financial Services Corporation (AFSC), a provincial Crown Corporation that has provided farmers, agribusinesses and other small businesses loans for over 40 years.A survey has been designed to collect feedback from Alberta stakeholders to be used as information for market research and serve as a guide in the refining of existing AFSC programs, as well as the development of new AFSC products. This survey is not intended to solicit or market programs currently offered by AFSC. This short survey will take approximately 5 to 10 minutes of your time and your response will be anonymous.Thank you for your participation. To start the survey, please click here.
Where: Bragg Creek Community Centre
What help does the community need?
– people with gloves, rakes and wheelbarrows for clean up of streets, paths
– each homeowner to clean up their own property
– businesses to clean up the front and back of their properties
– volunteers with pick up trucks
– please alert us if you are aware of a property owner who needs help
What will be available for volunteers?
– a thank you BBQ for those who show up to help
– 2 garbage bins at the community centre for clean up items (no household garbage please)
– garbage bags and bottles of water supplied
– a volunteer coordinator to point you in the right direction
– trucks to pick up garbage from driveways in the hamlet (please alert us in advance if you require pickup in other areas)
Please call Shannon Bailey with any questions (403) 949 4147. See you there!